Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: responsive Flare template, mobile not being edited when editing desktop

Quote Originally Posted by leonard55 View Post
    We used to DREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM of being able to afford a hand-powered wringer on a washtub on our porch.
    You had clothes! We ran around naked and went to the river to dream about nice it would be to wash our clothes there.
    Then the alligators ate us.
    Surprised no one commented on my deference to Mont Pythons script about 4 guys ridiculously trying to outdo each other about how tough there like was when they were children. Especially since many of you are from England. For those not familiar with it, this is not my site, it can be heard at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

Default Re: responsive Flare template, mobile not being edited when editing desktop

Quote Originally Posted by leonard55 View Post
    We used to DREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM of being able to afford a hand-powered wringer on a washtub on our porch.
    You had clothes! We ran around naked and went to the river to dream about nice it would be to wash our clothes there.
    Then the alligators ate us.
    Surprised no one commented on my deference to Mont Pythons script about 4 guys ridiculously trying to outdo each other about how tough there like was when they were children. Especially since many of you are from England. For those not familiar with it, this is not my site, it can be heard at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe1a1wHxTyo

Hey, as soon as I saw your post, (way too late) I started my own ramblings about living "in a cardboard box in the middle of the road" etc, and then I saw your next post! SO I am altering it to let you know your first reply was not wasted! ( I was hoping the thread would go unbroken for a few months whilst we tried to outdo each other)