Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,

I can no longer access/log into my Xara page using the correct password and login info.

I always receive this error message:

Sorry! Too much time has passed since your last request.
    Click the button below to close this window.

and this when only about 4-5 seconds have passed.

I would really appreciate your help with this as this is the 2nd e-mail I'm sending you on this subject. Thank you for your help with this.

Hi,

I can no longer access/log into my Xara page using the correct password and login info.

I would really appreciate your help with this as this is the 2nd e-mail I'm sending you on this subject. Thank you for your help with this.

Giftmugs
    Hi & Welcome
    Are you sure your using the correct email address? I know that I have two accounts with Xara, both with different email addreses. I have too be very careful on purchasing an upgrade, depending on which account I purchased various Xara products on.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thank you for your tip.

However, I have only ONE e-mail address with Xara to where they also send their "commercials" and I know the password; yet the problem described earlier still persists.
    I put this to this forum as I cannot contact Xara by e-mail since I cannot access my account.
    What an irony?

Contact Barbara Casey barbaracasey@xara.com directly at Xara Group Ltd. She just helped me with an account question.

Hope you get it sorted out. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by giftmugs:
    Hi,

I would really appreciate your help with this as this is the 2nd e-mail I'm sending you on this subject. Thank you for your help with this. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its likely this behaviour could occur if you are not accepting cookies. They could be blocked due to your browser settings some security/spyware protection software you have installed