Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Close Popup Manually

Hi

I have been using Xara Web designer for a couple years and created several sites. I have created my first popup by creating a new layer and placing a rectangle box with some info and an email link. The popup slides in from the top and works great. I see the help file states that it if I chose to not close automatically, it will add a close box in the top right. I assumed it would do so on the rectangle but nothing is showing up. How could I either have a close box on the top right, or alternatively add a button on the bottom of the screen that says close and have it close the popup layer. I am using Web Designer 11 premium and Windows 10. Thank You.

Mike

Default Re: Close Popup Manually

In the Page and Layer Gallery, right click on the pop-up layer and select Layer Properties then click the Pop-up Settings and un-check Close Pop-up Automatically. This will cause the pop up to stay open and will add a small X to right to close the pop-up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layer properties.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	58.4 KB 
ID:	109919  

Thank you for the reply. I was doing that but the x was not showing up. Just figured out the problem though. My popup was too high up near the menu and was hidden. I lowered the box and there it is. Thank you again!

Mike

Pleasure. Welcome to TalkGraphics