Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Thank you Xara Team

Just an attempt to say "Thank you" to the Xara Team.

I could write on and on about the good experiences and all the positives Xara software has provided me over the years, but that would be impractical.
    What I will say is that I'm very grateful that I have a program that allows me to take a step away from general life and just have some good enjoyable fun.

Sure, I've complained about a couple of things over the years, but that's just because I'd like everything to be perfect. What in this life is perfect, though?
    I don't know anything made by man that is perfect.

Developers, thank you for your very hard work, patience and resilience! You're working under restrictions and demands that I can't imagine. I just want you
    all to know how much I appreciate what a truly GREAT program you've made and and on which you've continued to make improvements. (hope the grammar is correct)

To put it mildly, it's extremely difficult to make any kind of business work and be successful, especially in such a competitive field. Therefore, I'd like to express
    appreciation for and continued success to Charles and Kate Moir for starting this business and keeping it going. I can't imagine the hours dedicated to this life long project!

There are, of course, the moderators over the years that have devoted, freely, much time to helping to moderate the website and keep it professional and friendly, but have
    done much to help other participants to learn and progress in their use of the software.

Of course, much success can be attributed to people who've devoted soooo much time, energy and creativity to the Talkgraphics forum:
    the great Gary Priester, wonderful Barbara Bouton and, oh yes, the unbelievable Gary Bouton.

It's my hope that these latter mentioned will never be underestimated in their value and contributions!! They've committed so much to so many around the world.

So, again, thank you Xara team.

ron
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Thank you Xara Team

Hear, Hear! The folks at Xara Certainly have been working hard and they have proved yet again this year that they do indeed listen to the voices on this forum And I'd like to just say that both Gary's have provided years of wonderful learning on the Xara Xone! The Xone truly is a shining jewel of knowledge and resources.

I hope that they keep Gary Bouton producing his amazing videos which teach us art as well as Xara products for many years to come!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

What Ron and Frances said. I couldn't put it any better. thanks, guys!

I completely agree.Well said Ron and Frances.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Well said! And I'm sure that the message will get through.

Funny, I just sent in some praise yesterday to the Magix team for their excellent performance on Movie Edit Pro 2015 and Video Pro X7, not to mention Samplitude, Music Maker and Audio & Music Lab Premium, all of which are really outstanding products. I think that we are lucky to have the quality of both sides, with Xara and the other Magix products. But, I think that TG is what really makes Xara special. So my special thanks to Xara for an excellent product and to the people who keep TG alive, lively and entertaining. That includes you, Frances.

John

I entirely agree with all what has been said in this thread, you could not get better than the two Garys, the good work the moderators do and also B.B.
    @Francis - not excluded you Francis from this team, I have learnt many a thing from your videos and tuts. over the years.

Stygg