Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How to change an individual theme color

Hi all -

I have a website and I'd like to change one of the Theme Colors individually. If I right-click on the color along the bottom "color bar" I see Edit Theme Color 2. However, I can't seem to get any changes I make in the resulting dialog permanent.

I'm using Designer Pro X11.

TIA.

Alex E. Luyando J.C.N. Associates, L.L.C. Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Visual Studio .NET and SQL Server database application design, development and project management

Default Re: How to change an individual theme color

Quote Originally Posted by jcnassoc View Post
    I have a website and I'd like to change one of the Theme Colors individually. If I right-click on the color along the bottom "color bar" I see Edit Theme Color 2. However, I can't seem to get any changes I make in the resulting dialog permanent.
    Do you then have the Color editor dialog open with the chosen Theme visible in the drop-down?

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 10 September 2015 at 10:33 PM.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: How to change an individual theme color

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Do you then have the Color editor dialog open with the chosen Them visible in the drop-down?

Acorn
    Hi, and thanks for the reply. I did have the Color Editor open but I thought it would work a different way than it does. I see now that I can't selected another color from the color bar to replace Theme Color 2. Instead, I need to pick a point in the colored area and hopefully get the "shade" right for what I want. When I do that and close the dialog my Theme Color 2 updates to what I selected.

Thanks for your help!

Alex E. Luyando J.C.N. Associates, L.L.C. Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Visual Studio .NET and SQL Server database application design, development and project management