Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How do I fit text to curve, but under the curve/line?

I am trying to fit text to path but every time I try it the text goes above the line and I need it to go below the line.
    I'd also like to know how to move the text along the line once I get it set on the correct side of the line.

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: How do I fit text to curve, but under the curve/line?

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Thanks!
    The volume on that is another really low one. What is it with the really low volume on some of these YouTube videos? I basically have to turn my volume up high to even here it a little. God forbid if I forget to turn it back down......

Edit: Where is the reverse path button on Xara Phto and Graphic designer 10?

no issues at all with the volume. is the youtube window (where the video is playing) volume slider on the bottom left hand side pushed all the way up? it's as loud as when playing music from the laptop; can hear it up on the second floor of our house not even on half system volume

and the reverse path button is the u-turn shape on the top tool bar when the shape tool is selected on the left pen tool flyout

(+1 Egg )

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymopar View Post
    no issues at all with the volume. is the youtube window (where the video is playing) volume slider on the bottom left hand side pushed all the way up? it's as loud as when playing music from the laptop; can hear it up on the second floor of our house not even on half system volume

and the reverse path button is the u-turn shape on the top tool bar when the shape tool is selected on the left pen tool flyout

(+1 Egg )
    The volume was all the way up on the YouTube slider, though on some videos I turn it down because they are way to loud. That was one that is just the opposite. I have a pretty good surround sound system and it gets pretty loud if I allow it to. I play my music most of the day and during that video I had to turn up my volume another 1/4 turn, then I forgot to turn it down when I put the music back on. It made me jump, and I'm glad no one was sleeping then...lol.

I could not find the reverse path button on any of the tool bars or anywhere (even hovered over every pull out button and there is no "U turn" button that I could find). So I did the thing normal intelligent people do and looked it up in the help menu. It is in the right click menu when the items are selected....

with your line image selected and then selecting the "shape tool" it's on the top tool bar (screen grab is directly from p&gd10)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	reverse path.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	109500