Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anthony:

This is definitely a topic concerning Xara X. It is quite a long session chronicling various Xara X techniques. That, in fact, is all it is about. Which URL did not work for you? Did you click on the link in the first post I made? Has anyone else not been able to view this?

Greg Smith

Antony
    I can 2nd that this is 100% xarax topic. It's an excellent tutorial on the use of xara to produce a vector tree. Don't know why the link didn't work for you (maybe you haven't got the latest Flash plug-in?)
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Greg
    Sorry, I thought as it was a Flash display you had created in Flash. ( I see that you used Macromedia RoboDemo) but I assumed it had finally been compiled in Flash. I should be quite simple from within Flash to import each of the files created in RoboDemo to preload on different layers.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hi AntonyF,

No move this. It is right where it belongs... 300 meg worth of video on xara.
    John/DOT

That's cool... just wanted to check, rather than blindly moving, so glad I did. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Greg, well the link worked, and I got like a little into Flash thing... but then nothing else. Maybe it was a popup that I missed, could that be it?
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Large large flash movie about +300 meg worth...
    John/DOT

Everything went smooth worked for me, except No 7 where I had to type in the link.

Egg:

This may come as a bit of a shock, but I don't own Flash software. I don't like it. I have tried Swish, (a much simpler, less expensive, yet highly functional program), but don't own that either. It also seems to have trouble with the .swf files that come from my video capture software. So, the gist of it is, these little sessions will have to be delivered a segment at a time for now. But, they're free - that's something.

Oh, I almost forgot, I'll try to fix the broken link between segments 6 and 7, at some point. Those of you with troubles, are you Mac guys? What browsers are you using?

Greg Smith

Greg, I don't believe it's an OS or browser issue. The file Pondo6.swf just doesn't have the player or the forwarding instructions embedded into it like the others do.

By the way, GREAT tutorial! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/cool.gif THANK YOU! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Wouldn't work at all on my mac through Safari so watched it on the pc.