Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Website with not all pages for mobile

You could have the same pages, but different content. Just because the desktop page has lots of room and can have more 'complex' content, doesn't mean you can't have compact content on the same subject for the mobile visitor.

That said, mobile variants of websites are often quite different to their desktop equivalent.

Exactly Miko
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

I decided to make some of those further pages mobile too, just not the ones with musical pieces on, are to complex or need big diagrams. With a statement on the content page that says "there's more on Tablet and Desktop versions of this site". I started on the "How to Tune a Guitar Page" using 20pt size text and it ended up just under the limit of Xara's page length at 8830 pixels long which could double as a finger picking technique exercise if you were to scroll back up to the top of the page on a touch screen, or perhaps not.

People will just move on and go to another web site. I suggest you look at other web sites that do guitar tuning via mobile web pages to get a few hints.

Last edited by Arpeggio; 11 July 2015 at 05:23 PM.