Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Audio Card

Default Audio Card

During one of my performances...

4 people were selected by the audience. 3 of them selected a card each without looking at their card, they placed their card to their chest. The 4th person, while having many opportunities to change her mind, decided which card would be used in the demonstration. One week before show time, the show's host was given a safe. During the show, the safe was brought forward and opened. Inside the safe was an audio cassette tape. The tape was played and the voice on the tape was mine fr om a week ago. The voice announced the name of a playing card, the Five of Diamonds. The person who had selected the card and was holding their card to their chest lifted the card and turned it around for everyone to see. It was the Five of Diamonds. I left the tape recorder playing to show that there were no other recordings on the tape.

Just a little old fashioned FUN!

I edited this image on Xara Designer Pro X10
    I also used Filter Forge

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magic.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	108226

Default Re: Audio Card

Really cool Mark.
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Looks like you're having fun, Mark.

Cute story Mark.
    With your interest in Magic, you are a man after my own heart.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark321 View Post
    During one of my performances...

4 people were selected by the audience. 3 of them selected a card each without looking at their card, they placed their card to their chest. The 4th person, while having many opportunities to change her mind, decided which card would be used in the demonstration. One week before show time, the show's host was given a safe. During the show, the safe was brought forward and opened. Inside the safe was an audio cassette tape. The tape was played and the voice on the tape was mine fr om a week ago. The voice announced the name of a playing card, the Five of Diamonds. The person who had selected the card and was holding their card to their chest lifted the card and turned it around for everyone to see. It was the Five of Diamonds. I left the tape recorder playing to show that there were no other recordings on the tape.

Just a little old fashioned FUN!

I edited this image on Xara Designer Pro X10
    I also used Filter Forge

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magic.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	108226
    It's good to know that your having fun & enhancing your talent. Update us with your improvements