Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I would like to invite everyone in this conference to send me your 1 (ONE) best Xara image created this year. If possible, one that was posted in this conference.

I will try to include as many images as possible in the December Featured Artist Gallery. A group show as it were.

Here's the poop. Your image should be either a JPEG or GIF, whichever gives the best results. The image should be around 600 pixels wide. No wider please. 96 dip. If the image is a JPEG, it should be condensed as much as possible without losing detail, to create a managable file size.

Along with the image, send your name, city and country, and a one or two sentence discription of the image.

I need your image no later than November 1, 2001. This gives you all month to prepare.

I will bump this topic to the top periodically or you can to make sure we reach as many Xartists as possible.

Any questions?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://home.earthlink.net/~garypriester">
    Be it ever so humble...</a>

I would like to invite everyone in this conference to send me your 1 (ONE) best Xara image created this year. If possible, one that was posted in this conference.

I will try to include as many images as possible in the December Featured Artist Gallery. A group show as it were.

Here's the poop. Your image should be either a JPEG or GIF, whichever gives the best results. The image should be around 600 pixels wide. No wider please. 96 dip. If the image is a JPEG, it should be condensed as much as possible without losing detail, to create a managable file size.

Along with the image, send your name, city and country, and a one or two sentence discription of the image.

I need your image no later than November 1, 2001. This gives you all month to prepare.

I will bump this topic to the top periodically or you can to make sure we reach as many Xartists as possible.

Any questions?

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

That's a very good idea.

Kind regards,

ivan

ummm... eek! am still working on this years image!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

:: d-sine :: www.d-sine.org

Well step on it d-sine :-)

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

yez boz! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

am on it. do we email them to you, or put them up on here?

d-sine.

Waaaaahhhh !!!!

I want to be an artist !!
    I want to see my image in the gallery too !!!

Why do I have to be just a webdesigner who never did anything near art ???

Yes Joe, give me two more fingers high of Scotch ..

Wolfgang

Wolfgang, save me a stool at the bar!

Mickie

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Mickie, Roman, and Wolfgang -- You guys are selling yourselves short! Sure the majority of us around here don't consider ourselves "artists" but that doesn't mean we don't create nice images. I vividly remember Wolfgang's balloons with the scary faces. Mickie, I recall some really good experiments you did with quickshapes. And Roman I fondly remember that image you created where you put little Roman and his Mom & Sister up in a tree.

The potential of Gary's idea is that it will show the range of stuff our little community is doing with xara. If anyone needs some help deciding which of their images should be submitted I'd be happy to help by giving you nominations. Just drop me an email. I'm sure others would be glad to help by doing the same thing.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>