Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is it possible to save text effects to easily apply to copy and pasted text?

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Can you not install the font into a design file once and save that as File > Save Template...?

Acorn
    I'm not sure what you mean by "install the font into a design file".
    Bruce

Default Re: Is it possible to save text effects to easily apply to copy and pasted text?

Bruce,

For me at least, it would be helpful to see these effects. Would it be possible for you to upload a sample file, just sample text with the effect(s) applied?

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by "install the font into a design file".
    Bruce
    Do whatever you do to make the text have the font you need, then save it as a template.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    Bruce,

For me at least, it would be helpful to see these effects. Would it be possible for you to upload a sample file, just sample text with the effect(s) applied?
    I will do that later when I get the chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Do whatever you do to make the text have the font you need, then save it as a template.
    Acorn
    I tried saving it as a template before by right clicking on the selected text and using "Create Style", but now I have no idea how to call it back up. I right click and there are no options to install or load style.

Do what you need to a design file.
    File > Save Template... with a meaningful name.

Close the open file.

File > New... <meaningful name>.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat