Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

hey happy new year every one i have been trying to add sound to this animation
    can any give me som ideas how to acomplish it .
    i dont have any special equipment just my home cp and xara x i dont even have a cd burner but my cp will record sound as i have windows me
    and it does alot of different things, oh one thing i need it to be in sink with the animation

hey happy new year every one i have been trying to add sound to this animation
    can any give me som ideas how to acomplish it .
    i dont have any special equipment just my home cp and xara x i dont even have a cd burner but my cp will record sound as i have windows me
    and it does alot of different things, oh one thing i need it to be in sink with the animation

Animated GIF's can't have sound, they're just programmed to display a series of pictures in a row. you'll need Flash or Swift (right name??) for that, and that'll cost you! AND that's not my territory, as I have a terrible time with Flash, guess I was too spoiled to start learning vector with Xara!

Steve Newport

-My Gallery-

-Featured Artist 2002-
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>you'll need Flash or Swift (right name??)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Swish - see http://www.swishzone.com/index.php?area=home&product=v2

It's only $50, not too bad really