Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Strange issue

Default Strange issue

I am using WD10( WD11 came out right after I upgraded to WD10 - my usual luck ).

The problem is not all of the exported pages in the site have the background/pasteboard color after export? The index page always has it but about 30% of the time the rest do not( it is white instead of dark blue like I have it set ). It is intermittent enough that I don't always think to check before uploading the files. Then when I look online I see it and have to go back, re-export the files from Xara, and then upload again. Kind of a pain when it happens and I don't think to check before uploading to the host.

Yes the background/pasteboard color shows in the Xara document on all pages. When this happens no it does not show in the exported files on my computer but not on the uploaded files. This isn't an upload or cache issue. For some reason all the pages except for the index page lose the background/pasteboard area color on export at times.

Is this just a glitch I need to watch for or is this a known issue and there is some kind of fix?

Thanks.

Sometimes it is hard to explain exactly what you mean and seeing the issue helps. The 1st photo shows what I mean about the background turning white after export for some reason? The 2nd photo shows the correct appearance( dark blue background ).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bad.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	108673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	101.6 KB 
ID:	108674  

Default Re: Strange issue

Is it a Conventional or Supersite?
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Also why don't you get back to Xara with purchase receipts and ask for a nominal charge upgrade to v.11?
    The cost to Xara will be more than met by your praise of Xara to all.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Another thought. Select you're pasteboard background on the pasteboard layer and right click and select "Share on all Pages". Do the same for the page background.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi gsthunder, Xara have a period of grace policy.
    Period of grace: If you ordered v10 after 13th April 2015 you are entitled to a free upgrade, contact sales
    http://www.xara.com/us/web-designer/buy/