Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: web designer 11 premium, unable to activate&register online

After a few emails to-and-fro the issue appears to be two-fold......and is now temporarily solved....I could activate my software and it is happily running with web sites under development.

1. Logitech webcam dll....I have a C170, however it uses the same dll as the c500's as mentioned above......lvcod64.dll
    2. The other "culprit" is a video related dll, namely ff_vfw.dll used by software such as ffdshow, xvid and other video codecs. It comes bundled with either codec bundels for video players such as VLC or direct show software. There are 2 versions on a 64 bit operating system, a 125KB version in the C:\Windows\System32 directory.....this one can be disabled or renamed as ff_vfw.dll.old, The other version, 110KB, is in the C:\Windows\SysWOW64 directory and does not cause conflict or a problem.

Thanks for the update spottedcat, it's always good when a member posts the solution to their particular problem
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Thanks for the update spottedcat, it's always good when a member posts the solution to their particular problem
    Pleasure Egg Bramhill

Hopefully it saves others a lot of hassle and assistance......Frustrating sometimes when apparent "unrelated" modules causes conflicts and issues.