Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Calendar Page Element

SOMEWHERE I saw a calendar widget of some sort allowing people to select days of the month. Now I can't find it. Anyone know where I saw it? (Using version 11) I am NOT talking about the photo calendars. thanks

Default Re: Calendar Page Element

https://jqueryui.com/datepicker/

Acorn or someone may need to help add this to your site.

Quote Originally Posted by richinri View Post
    SOMEWHERE I saw a calendar widget of some sort allowing people to select days of the month. Now I can't find it. Anyone know where I saw it? (Using version 11) I am NOT talking about the photo calendars. thanks
    What do you want to use it for?

The Post probably should be moved to Web Design.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn - If you follow my link you can see how this works. Though I am not sure if this will incorporate into Xara products (that's where you can help).

Here's an example, a visitor is on a restaurant website and wants to book a table for October 15. The visitor clicks on the calendar button and a calendar drops down and he/she can select a date. Also, a similar drop down to select a time.

So this would need to plug into a form.

Info Re: Calendar Page Element

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Acorn - If you follow my link you can see how this works. Though I am not sure if this will incorporate into Xara products (that's where you can help).

Here's an example, a visitor is on a restaurant website and wants to book a table for October 15. The visitor clicks on the calendar button and a calendar drops down and he/she can select a date. Also, a similar drop down to select a time.

So this would need to plug into a form.
    @Gary, you might say that, I couldn't possible comment.

There are two aspects - dynamic or static.

A dynamic view would be to populate some some and commit that to some database, CMS or form - Xara is not really made for this.
    The static view might be to access site pages or content.

That is why I asked.

Calendar Picker.web

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Cool, it works. But yes, it needs to feed the info into a form or something.

Rich, I think the answer is to look at the different form widgets options and see if there is a form that included this kind of day and date effect.

Otherwise I think you need a programmer.

Just facing this issue, do you think something like google calendar would work both in mobile and desktop version? If not any ideas?