Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can't Place Content On Web Pages

I have almost completed my first website using WD 10 Premium and although brand new at use of this software, I love the look of my 5 page baby website . However, I must have hit the wrong button or touched something I should not have, but, when I've tried to enter text on any of the pages, I get the text box, but no text. I certainly don't understand that. What am I doing wrong and why can't I find out what the problem is? Whatever help I get I will certainly remember what I'm told so this won't happen again and if it does, I will know what to do. Thanks all.

bob

Default Re: Can't Place Content On Web Pages

Quote Originally Posted by musicmanbob View Post
    I have almost completed my first website using WD 10 Premium and although brand new at use of this software, I love the look of my 5 page baby website . However, I must have hit the wrong button or touched something I should not have, but, when I've tried to enter text on any of the pages, I get the text box, but no text. I certainly don't understand that. What am I doing wrong and why can't I find out what the problem is? Whatever help I get I will certainly remember what I'm told so this won't happen again and if it does, I will know what to do. Thanks all.

bob
    Hi Bob

Are you able to select the text that isn't there? the reason I say this is that I've done something similar in the past and it turned out that the text was there all along but it was white in colour perhaps I'm just a bit dim though and you've already thought of that, apologies if you have

Jacobitejake, I've not thought of that and it's something to look at. I guess what puzzles me is the fact that I've place text content without problems and all of a sudden I draw a text box but no text shows up. It is certainly possible I've clicked where I shouldn't have and disabled the text procedure. I will take a look at what you suggest. Thank you so much.

bob

Hello all, I checked and found I had select "Normal Text". I selected number 1 then 2, etc, then went back to "Normal Text" drew a Text Box and found I was able to see the text. I will have to do some research so that I have a clearer understanding of what happened. In the mean time, I will continue to work. Final question. Is there any way to change the color of the Navigation Bar? I did not want to start another Thread. Thanks much all.

bob