Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hope you don't mind but the original thread was getting a bit bandwidth intensive so I've started a follow on thread.
    I should be working but I love a challenge. There are lots of great images being created.
    Here's my effort.
    Egg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cred_card.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	3843  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hope you don't mind but the original thread was getting a bit bandwidth intensive so I've started a follow on thread.
    I should be working but I love a challenge. There are lots of great images being created.
    Here's my effort.
    Egg
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg, Your card is a great addition to the collection. Thanks for starting a new thread; it's time. The backgrounds have added much to recent cards. I especially like the slant, the background and reflections. By the way, does the flag wave more vigorously when the pound is worth more ? Neil

The flag only waves when you pay off the balance!

Name:	ani_cred_card.gif 
Views:	509 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	902  
    Egg

Hows everyone doing?
    Here's my ugly card but hey it's a smart card!
    Q

Name:	smartcard.gif 
Views:	453 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	19750  

Got a couple of selections from the Xara Ltd. Credit Union. They are offering a lucite edition. I like it. Smart Chip and all.

Egg, you are one talented guy. Love the card. Wouldn't put it past technology to come up with something like that.

How about a card thin enough to work with today's card slots but technologically advanced enough to recieve beamed in E-Mails that display color photos that friends and family send to you, or just an HTML Xara Newletter [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] Now that would be something, Eh?!?!?

Loved this challenge!!

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Name:	XaraX_Card_Selections.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	15968  
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hope you don't mind but the original thread was getting a bit bandwidth intensive so I've started a follow on thread. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And so you thought you'd post a 148K animation, Egg? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] (Cool animation anyway, though).

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<A HREF="http://www.gwpriester.com" TARGET=_blank>
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

Yes, the same thought crossed my mind on posting it, but I couldn't resist it. As recompense here's the total collection to date.
    Egg

Name:	all_cards.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	1596  
    Egg

Whoa Egg,

let's go shopping with this bunch of 'em !!!

Yes sir, that's correct. It's the black Maranello for me, to be delivered asap to Pier 23, right next to my yacht. You can't miss it, it's the big one named "Fraud Queen" ...

Wolfgang

... and got my new card. They are round now!

Name:	cc.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	4662