Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Sliders that work with Xara WebDesign 10 Premium?

Actually, I am not sure if this is where I should be asking this question. However, where can I find "Sliders" of various sizes or one that can be made to suit various size needs. I also use WebPlus X7 which offers several in their web design program. Since I plan to use Xara's 10 Premium I will want to duplicate some of the effects I get using the WebPlus program. There are many features in Web Designer 10 Premium that WebPlus X7 does not have and vice versa. If this is not where I should be to ask this question, please refer me there. I am also going to need help with Xara's 3D Maker 7 and how to import 3D text into my websites. I sure appreciate all the help I can get. I plan to do some websites for my church folk and want them to look professional as possible. Thanks all.

Default Re: Sliders that work with Xara WebDesign 10 Premium?

There should be image and content sliders included in the design gallery with various effects and you can drag resize them like you would a rectangle. If you edit the widget you can change the images and some settings. Acorn has also posted css tweaks in the forum for some of them too.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

Default Re: Sliders that work with Xara WebDesign 10 Premium?

Good evening Xtom and thank you so much for this response. I had no idea where to look. I want sliders so that photos and other images can fade in and out in any given website. Thank you again.