Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 10.1.5.37495 Update for Photo & Graphic Designer 10 (German)

Hi forum,

how can I update to the latest v.10.1.5.37495? My German copy of Photo & Graphic Designer 10 doesn't find any update from the help menu. Is it available for manual download? The trial version is also outdated.

Thanks
    David.P

Default Re: 10.1.5.37495 Update for Photo & Graphic Designer 10 (German)

if you are using a trial version it may be that the update is not available until you buy it:

Note you need to have unlocked AND registered your program to receive updates.
    you won't be able to manually download them
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

It is a German full version from Magix, and it is registered there (at Magix). The serial No. (starting with P3-XXXXX) is not accepted when trying to register with Xara. Magix does not seem to have/distribute the latest update yet, only the older v.10.1.4.36393.

ok well I don't suppose it can be registered twice, I'm not sure if the magix versions can be registered on the xara site in the first place;

and if you are on the magix upgrade path then the query about updates should be made to magix I guess, though xara support may be able to help if they can - I don't think anyone on the forum can, I'm pretty certain the updates are not available to manually download publicly [but I've been wrong before ]
    Nothing lasts forever...

OK thanks. Might take a while until that update makes it to Magix. Had a couple of crashes when trying to apply perspective to a bitmap, and thought that might have been fixed...

Today my German copy of XPGD updated itself to 10.1.6.37584.

interesting - well I don't use version 10 myself so I am not sure what the current xara version would be [still at 37495 or now at 37584]

thanks for letting us know
    Nothing lasts forever...