Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Rhino

Hi,

I just got Rhino and will be pouring over the manual, etc., very soon. Is there anyone out there that feels familiar enough in the program to lend some advise/guidance? I will probably have questions around standardizing methods, developing "libraries" of objects ... not to mention questions about details of the program itself.

I realize MacNeil has their resources on the web, but the Talkgraphics Community is so friendly I thought it would also be a good place for info.

Regards, John

John,

Well I am very new at Rhino been using it for 3 months now. I will be glad to help in anyway I can. You might want to check out http://www.renderosity.com . They have a very good and active Rhino forum there. (nice people)

--Randy Rives

Hey John,

Glad you bought into Rhino, i think you'll be glad you did. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Here's a list of tutes that are on Renderosity's page. I thought i'd just single this one list out for you since it has so much stuff covering most learning levels: http://www.renderosity.com/~spike/

There are lots more there too, have a browse around while you're there! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I can also try and help where i can. I too am just getting familiar with Rhino - had it awhile, just haven't had the time to really dig into it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Good luck!
    Mark...

Thanks for the link to Renderosity. I have already downloaded some of the tutorials. It looks like "Spikes" approach to teaching is a good one.