Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Roman - I hope you invited Martin to participate in these forums. It is also quite possible that he isn't aware of Gary's XaraXone.Com either. I'd contact him myself but I, like Smorg, don't use ICQ. (Smorg I'm not familiar with "Aim" - is that like ICQ?).

It really is a small world - and it is getting smaller. This forum has active participants from all over the world. What we learn is that those people, in seemingly remote exotic places far from us, are actually very much like us. No doubt this spills over into other aspects of our lives and makes us more cosmopolitain in our ways of seeing things. Gary has written before how the early internet analysts believed it could create global villages. This kind of forum makes real those expectations. Many of us live in suburban environments where we wouldn't ask a neighbour for help. Here on this forum we can ask someone half way around the world for help and likely get it. Amazing!

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

We exchanged 2 emails but you're right ICQ would be better. I'll asked him for authorisation now. I think he will reply on monday. He knows about XaraXone. But I don't know if he know this forum I'll ask him.

AIM is AOL Instant Messenger. It is installed on my 'puter through Netscape Communicator, but I found any instant messenging program very annoying: I would start typing a reply, then watch the other person typing a reply before I could finish, then we both try to play catch-up with our replies. Watching each other backspace to make corrections was a scream, but not worth the trouble overall. You also have to schedule times to chat or take your chances that your friends would be logged in. Easier to phone or e-mail. Longhand letter writing is an indulgence I rarely get to enjoy, more's the pity, because I love to write. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]