Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website made with a lot of help from Xara.

I didn't use the webdesigner at all as this site uses primarily jquerymobile (and I was learning most of this I went....it's for a class project). However, lots of the art and such were created and chopped using xara, specifically of note the home/splash/nav page, where everything from start to finish is pure xara.

http://hseiken.mynoisebleeds.com/

There'a also some other artwork done in xara as well in the gallery under vector.

Thanks for checking it out and criticisms/bugs/concerns/etc. are always welcome. I'm fairly new to this web game. This isn't the final version of the site, it's just for mile stone before it's turned in next week. i.e. Yes, I'm aware there's likely tons of errors as I have not run this through the w3 verification service yet.

Okay enough disclaimers.

Default Re: Website made with a lot of help from Xara.

A bit light on content but a great start. I love the running colors.

If I might suggest something. What could you do as the page scrolls down (and I don't know why you couldn't do this in WD with a very long page) instead of ghosting your logo in the background, what if the colors either changed in intensity or did some other graphic things, e.g. getting pixelated such as Photoshops Color Halftone effect, steel lines, and other effects so that the scrolling process also shows your graphics skills and vision.