Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Using fonts & pinterest

Hi
    First question
    I have a font that the client wants to use but upon preview the font change to a different font
    I work with Xara webdesigner premium and according to the website fonts are now compatible or I can use non web safe fonts
    The font that I want to use is Avenir - there are different styles of this font but the font itself I want to use
    is there a way for this to work if there is a problem
    Second question
    How does the pinterest work? the client want to "pin it" either directly from the site / blog of the website or should it be loaded already on pinterest for it to work?
    could you kindly advise

Default Re: Using fonts & pinterest

I have downloadded some free fonts from pinterest, but not all fonts are free. I have never pinned anything though, so cannot help there. I have found pinterest troublesome to figure out, but generally at the top of thr fonts pin there is a link to go to the web page, once there if you look around you can figure out how to download the font. Sometimes below the images of the fonts, there will be ownload links for each font by name.

Hope this hlps in some small way.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Default Re: Using fonts & pinterest

Thank you for your reply however I had two separate questions one of which of the fonts itself and if Avenir which is not a web safe font can be used and how to added it to the website - as it is showing a different font when previewing
    the other was about pinterest only.

Kindly advise on the first question of the fonts
    Thank you