Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Get over to Creative Market by March 14th for free fonts and textures

The free offerings are beautiful and all you have to do is sign up, and uncheck the typical "Please send me updates every five hours for the rest of my life" checkbox.

free Professional level media

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	free-stuff.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	106606

Actually, it's not a bad idea if you need content at a moment's notice to subscribe and let them anoy you, because about every two weeks or so they post new, really nice free stuff, and you'd want a reminder in your mailbox, right?

Remember: the Inbox and the Spam folder are only two places away on the tree in Outlook Name:  smsmirk.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  4.1 KB

-g
    Last edited by Gare; 09 March 2015 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a smiley, silly me.

Default Re: Get over to Creative Market by March 14th for free fonts and textures

Did they really spell Typeface "TIPEFACE" in Pipeburn ...
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Default Re: Get over to Creative Market by March 14th for free fonts and textures

Hey, thanks Gary!

I signed up a while back and grabbed some freebies. I must have unsubscribed at some point because its been a while since I got an email from them.

Hah! Good catch, Keith. The spelling error is free like the font, though

Mike