Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Convert to Editable...

Quote Originally Posted by steve.ledger View Post
    You're welcome
    Thanks very much for the help Steve, and even more for the sarcasm. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but would have been more than happy to thank you when I do.

Fair enough, thing is no-one likes to feel their efforts to help a fellow Xara user is being ignored or unappreciated, especially after taking the time and the effort of creating a specific video.
    I hope I'm on the right track and that the video helps you solve your problem so that we can put this thread to rest.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by steve.ledger View Post
    Fair enough, thing is no-one likes to feel their efforts to help a fellow Xara user is being ignored or unappreciated, especially after taking the time and the effort of creating a specific video.
    I hope I'm on the right track and that the video helps you solve your problem so that we can put this thread to rest.
    Good luck.
    I've followed your video after upgrading to Premium and it works perfectly, thanks.

For anyone else out there having the same problem, I found it difficult to find this in the help files but eventually found it in the section "Splitting a shape", under the "slicing shapes" paragraph. As discovered earlier in this thread, it's only available if you have at least the Premium version or WD10.

Thanks again for the help.