Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How to ged rid of those wretched numbers....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ssxara3.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	106543Thanks for bearing with me guys!

and on another note.....don't you sleep?? (or you in another time zone?)

I still can't get it to run first time wherever..... going crazy.

can't be cache, purged that. (but then again, then it wouldn't be alright after refresh)

I also have that with Steves initial link, it only shows first picture and after that.....this

aaargh

well, I'm gonna conduct a test with a group of people how they see it.
    (it's that darn dress I tell you!)

Yes, Australia.

Maybe your ISP is caching files as an attempt to give the impression they are a faster provider.
    But I've never heard of anyone else having this problem with Xara slideshow widgets.

I'm using Firefox and see the little icon you show in your image of your website, so, it's not working for my Firefox setup. See my earlier thread, http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...light=rotating, for a solution these guys recommended and did manage to get rid of the photo numbers. Check out my demo site, www.zaloz.com, and see the rotating banner ad at the top does not have the photo numbers. It's still not a finished product, but, shows that it is feasible to get rid of those photo numbers. The folks on the board have been extremely helpful, but, more importantly, patient as well.

Quote Originally Posted by toejam View Post
    I'm using Firefox and see the little icon you show in your image of your website, so, it's not working for my Firefox setup. See my earlier thread, http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...light=rotating, for a solution these guys recommended and did manage to get rid of the photo numbers. Check out my demo site, www.zaloz.com, and see the rotating banner ad at the top does not have the photo numbers. It's still not a finished product, but, shows that it is feasible to get rid of those photo numbers. The folks on the board have been extremely helpful, but, more importantly, patient as well.
    Something is wrong with your browser or your connection, the slideshow (without numbers) works perfectly fine in all browsers when viewing the OP's site from here.