Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hope it helps someone out besides lil' ole' me.

Enjoy!!

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

PS: Notice the double "F" at the end of my handle?? It's NOT a mistake [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tutorial_for_a_Perfect_Circle_of_Beads.gif 
Views:	281 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	13540  
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Hope it helps someone out besides lil' ole' me.

Enjoy!!

PS: Notice the double "F" at the end of my handle?? It's NOT a mistake [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Notice the double "F" at the end of my handle?? It's NOT a mistake<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So why do you also call yourself 'RAMWolf44' (with one F)? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Peter</p>

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?</p>

Hi Peter,

It was an old spelling and I have so many user names out there on the web that it would be a pain in the *ss to go and try and change them all. This, of course, includes my account with Xara Ltd and the forum. So now I just sign all my notes and letters with RAMWolff.

What's behind the name?? RAM are my initials to my name and the Wolff is my spirit guide. Yes, I am a spiritual guru type of person. So now you know something more of me, heh!! I spell Wolff with the double "f" because of the male and female aspects of the Wolf and myself. Would look kinda dumb to do RAMWolfWolf, eh?? The Wolf spirit is a definite female energy and I consider myself a lone Wolf in the world, so that play's off of the male energies in my person.

WOW!! Haven't ever written it down before. Also, for the record, I really don't have too many secrets in life, people just don't ask, so I don't tell. Plus, most don't want to know, and that's fine with me. Simple as that.

Have a good one Peter.

Peace

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---