Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trouble with IPad, Iphone and Android tablets with Web Design 7 Premium

HI people!

First, sorry sometime for my english. I learned it autodidact and have some diffulties to find the good words.

I finished last october a new website, and this one doesn't work on Ipad, Iphone, and Android Tablets. But on PC, every navigators, and IMac, it is very good.

Can someone help me to understnad what's happen, and what is the solution to resolve it?

Thanks friends!

The website is: www.atelierellipse.com

Pierre

Default Re: Trouble with IPad, Iphone and Android tablets with Web Design 7 Premium

Hi Pierre, welcome to TG :-)

Later versions of XWD are able to create variants - See here and here

Default Re: Trouble with IPad, Iphone and Android tablets with Web Design 7 Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    Hi Pierre, welcome to TG :-)

Later versions of XWD are able to create variants - See here and here
    HI! Thanks for this quick answer! Did you mean that with the version 7, it is impossible to make it? I have a Pro version, normally it has to work, not? I remember another old site who as worked with it. ...

I think it is only v10 that can make variants. Didn't have v9.

Is it possible to place a html code, existing on Internet, to change something, or not?

I mean, with my android phone, it works perfectly. What's so different for adaptation with apple? Thanks for technical response! :-)

In case anyone is struggling - atelierellipse's website doesn't function on IOS devices - it's not just a case of sizing.

The buttons don't work.

That's an odd one. Pierre, could you upload a file for us to look at ?

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    In case anyone is struggling - atelierellipse's website doesn't function on IOS devices - it's not just a case of sizing.

The buttons don't work.
    Hi everybody, that's exactly what I want explain, the trouble is for clicking. Normaly, the button are with roll on option, and then "click and go to". But in this, even on the logo of my office (atelier ellipse), it doesn't work at all! very strange! And not only for IOS, because on the IMac of my wife, it works perfectly, but on her tablet Android, not, and on her IPhone not at all. But on my Smartphone, Sony Ericsson, with android, perfect, it works very well, and on computer too, it is perfection...

So... Strange, but... Why??? And I was having an old website, and was working good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwyd View Post
    That's an odd one. Pierre, could you upload a file for us to look at ?
    yes it's ok. Which kind of file did you need? And where? How to do it?

You never heard this kind of problem?