Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Some help needed please

Hi,
    I've just started using Web Designer 9 Premium and I need to change (just a straightforward edit) the photo and text that 'pops' up when I hit the button on on the Pop-Up menus. Could someone be so kind as to tell me how to do this, please.
    Thank you so much.

Default Re: Some help needed please

Hi Ryanswiskey, welcome to TG

You should be able to drag the new photo onto the old one. Click the eye icon on the page and layer galley to make it visible if required.

Double click the text to enter text mode and delete/overtype the text.

Let us know if you have any probs.

Hi,
    Thanks for getting back to me so quickly and I'm sorry if I appear so thick.
    What I can't find is the Pop-up pages (I'm using the absolutely brilliant Prometheus template). I can see the Pop-up pages when I am in Preview mode but I can't seem to find them when I am in 'edit' mode. Could you be so kind as to tell me where they are and how I get to them.
    Sorry for being so useless but I absolutely love Web Designer.
    Kind Regards

We all started out clueless

I'm assuming you are working on the products page here.

Go to the products page in the editor. You will see, to the right, the page and layer gallery. for the pop up layer you wish to edit press the "S" (for solo mode) just to the left of the padlock and eye icon.

You can now drag images from windows onto the current one to change it. Select "T" from the toolbar or press "T" on the keyboard to enter text edit mode.

Press "S" again to leave solo mode.

Hi,
    That's exactly what I wanted to know. I did exactly as you said and it worked perfectly.
    Thanks so much