1 5.00%
  • Pretty OK?

7 35.00%
  • More than OK?

11 55.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phase III

.. the same feeling as "toographic"...

The I sat back and sipped some of my over-prized Gallo, Merlot... and...

I think what makes me feel funny about the images that pop up in the G; are the "images" themselves.

Some of them don't seem to fit in with style/feeling of the main page or each other.

The "services" and the "work" pop-up look great but the other 3 don't work for me. They don't seem to "fit in"...

You look friendly and inviting in the photo; and I think it will look good if the other four images - have the same style/feel to them.

I like the idea with the images appearing in the "G"!

Just thinking...

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my Web site!

Looks great Gary, except that as someone else said, your rollover graphics disappear at the bottom of the page when viewed 600x800.

As this is the focus of the page, perhaps you should make it fit. I also get the error on page message. IE 5.5

I love the concept, I voted better than OK. J

My good friend Milt, who provided me with the code for the preloading buttons is going to come over next week and show me the right place to load the script, aren't you MILT!

I thought I got rid of those tags but apparently they have a mind of their own.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

http://www.thuntek.net/gwp/flag.png

Gary,

I like the simplicity of your design.

But (there's always a but), the 'gwpriester.com' logo is weak when compared to the logos in your portfolio.

Robert

First off I think the overall look and feel is excellent. But a couple of thoughts
    1. It *is* too big, from what I can gather more people use 800 x600 than anything else but I'm probably wrong.
    2. The sub-image roll-overs don't hang together very well, they look too graphically divorced from each other.
    3. The text could do with some "pointers" to split it up - sub heads, bullets. It doesn't lead me through it
    4. The logo examples at the side are great but you don't know what they are until you scroll down - I thought they were ads for the companies at first.
    I must say this is very nit picky and I could never design a site to this high standard to start with.

Are we in the right section here?
    Tony
    Tony

I like the clean, simplistic look of the site. I especially like the mouse rollovers which display graphics within the "G" logo. I do though agree with others that there is something missing. My take on it is to add a little color, bevel bwpriester.com and make the "G" smaller. Or in other words, very little change is needed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gwpriester.gif 
Views:	158 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	19731