Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara built on-stores

I was advising a client about her online store. Our choices of software include Xara. I can't seem to find any Xara-built online stores, particularly using PayPal compatible shopping carts. I'm guessing they're out there, just not in the Xara site gallery. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Dan

Default Re: Xara built on-stores

Nice logo there.

Check back in a bit. When Web swings by he might have some suggestions. Or if any members have added ECWID or PayPal or any other on-line stores to your site, jump in here.

Will do. Thanks, and, thanks.

yes you can build your site with a Paypal shopping cart. you create the buttons on paypal then copy code and insert them using a placeholder in xara

Thanks Earthprints. I was trying to find a published site using Xara-built online stores, particularly using PayPal compatible shopping carts. I've used the PP button for small 1 or 2 item stores, but have never seen a large, 15+ item, store built using Xara. I'm sure they're out there, just can't find them. If you know of one, then that would help.

XT-CMS has shopping cart functionality and paypal payment option built in. You can see a demo of it working in a Xara designed website at http://www.xt-cms.com/xara-demo/store/ - it's a self-hosted php cms so you'll need to upload it to your own server where you would upload your website files. There's a trial version that includes shopping cart functionality and allows up to 5 categories/products.
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

xtom, that is a really excellent and professional looking solution.

Thanks Gary
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.