Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Nivo Slider doesn't display the image on the new page I added.

When the slider gets to the new page, the bullet for it gets highlighted but the previous page's image doesn't change. The next page and all the rest display as they should.
    If anyone has run into this problem or has a suggestion for me I'd appreciate your help.

Default Re: Nivo Slider doesn't display the image on the new page I added.

When you add a new picture, you are in a sub-page set-up, from which you have to save that page and then preview, export or publish.

The detailed instructions are:

To replace the photos, drag a photo file from Windows Explorer and drop it onto one of the large images below. You can adjust the position of the image in its frame by dragging on it (using the Fill Tool). Do this for each of the pages below, replacing each large photo.
    Alternatively you can drop multiple images at once onto the first page to replace all images in one operation! If you drop more than 4 photos, new pages will be added for you if you choose the Duplicate Page option when prompted. Alternatively duplicate the last page yourself and replace the photo to manually add a photo.
    You can reorder the pages by dragging in the Page & Layer Gallery.

Edit the caption text on each of the pages. You can edit the text but not the style.

Change the transition effect below by entering the number corresponding to the required effect
    1 = random, 2 = sliceDown, 3 = sliceDownLeft, 4 = sliceUp, 5 = sliceUpLeft, 6 = sliceUpDown, 7 = sliceUpDownLeft,
    8 = fold, 9 = fade, 10 = slideInRight, 11 = slideInLeft, 12 = boxRandom, 13 = boxRain, 14 = boxRainReverse,
    15 = boxRainGrow, 16 = boxRainGrowReverse

Transition effect:

Set the auto scroll delay (zero for none): seconds

Click the Preview Page button to preview your widget.
    Click Save (Ctrl+S) to close and save changes back to your website document.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat