Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: eastern-text

Default eastern-text

Recently Gary P posted a thread on getting Eastern origin text on his browser. Tonight I'm experiencing something similar, as the browser title text is being overwritten with strange font's. However I can't find the link to the original thread. Any help please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eastern-text.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	105539  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: eastern-text

Thank's for the link Mike. Nothing there states how to rid the problem but for now it's disappeared.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

as for mozilla firefox in the last months questions and answers
    look here
    http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1036393

if you look in older forum question some years ago the problem said was caused by a real player browser record plug in
    http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/664500

Ah! that's the cause, MacAfee Site Advisor. I've had it for several years now without a hitch. Problem's dissapeared now and I find site advisor usefull so I'll leave it installed but now I know why I'm getting these characters if they reappear. Thanks again for the links.
    Egg