Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MY THIRD SITE (SPA)

Hello everyone.This is my third site.It is for a spa tha opened by my girlfriend.I didn't take any money.XAXAX.I wait for your oppinions.Every site i do i becoming better.
    http://www.elixir60.gr/

Default Re: MY THIRD SITE (SPA)

I love it. Very spa like and inviting.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    I love it. Very spa like and inviting.
    Hi Mr.Gary.I take down every reply your have write for me for the three sites i have done.The mystery is that always when i fix the "problem" you find to my sites all the other world like the changes.Thank you very much.Merry christmass from Greece to you and your family

What a lovely site - I think that your colour scheme in particular is perfect for a spa type site.

If I was being very picky then you may wish to have a look at the third photograph in your home page slideshow, it shows what I think is the photographer in the doorway taking the picture?

Thank you for your good words and you have a very sharp eye....xaxaxax.but here in Greece we have a very very big economical crisis ans i couldn't afford profesional photographer so a friend of my girlfriend that like photography and own some good and expensive camera take the shoots for no money.i know it is not professional to find the photographer on the pics but i couldn't do anything better....Also i wnat to mention that color scheme of the site is exactly (almost) the colours of the wall in the spa.I have always make my sites in the same colour of the buliding,room etc of the customer.Thank you all for you good words and mentions.

terrorzone really nice website. yes the first thing i noticed was your photographer in the mirror too. if you want send me the picture I will remove him for you. no problem. I would also change all your pics to the best quality. web properties>image>100 (default is 85)

plus check Website tab... check Retina (hi def) images

the pictures will be razor sharp.

plus you will not notice a difference in load times. (at least i didnt on my site and my site is full of pics and designs.)

you can PM me or send pic to my email... frank-earthprints@hotmail.com

Earth prints - that is a really mind offer you made - I feel bad that I did not make a similar offer in my earlier reply

I thank you with all my heart EARTHPRINTS but now i have a accident on my hand.I cut 1 nerve and 4 tenonds.So i am only reading....But if you want in the near future can i send you the photos to fix them?
    NOBBYY only that that you mention that you can do it, is like you do it.
    THANK YOU ALL GUYS!!!!!!

Terrorzone - really sorry to hear about the accident - how did you do it?

I am more than happy to fix the photos for you - but I don't believe that you can send personal messages - could you let me have an email address and I will contact you off the forum please?

Earthprints - hope I am not treading on your toes!

This was a template from http://xaratemplates.com/shop/busine...xt44-template/
    How did it work out for you, was it easy to use? Any problems?