Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Iam using FP2002 and WebStyle4.

Whenever I publish files to my site I get a file download from the site. This is a document which just contains the HTML for the NavBars.

Now whenever I try to access the site I get this file download which then stops me (or anyone else) from accessing the site at all.
    I did have this publish working satisfactorily but I updated some of my NavBar items and since then I cannot get on to the site at all and this problem has appeared.

I guess that I could delete the NavBars all together but I'm not convinced that by restarting that I will have overcopme the problem for good.

Thanks
    Jeff

Whenever I publish files to my site I get a file download from the site. This is a document which just contains the HTML for the NavBars.

Now whenever I try to access the site I get this file download which then stops me (or anyone else) from accessing the site at all.
    I did have this publish working satisfactorily but I updated some of my NavBar items and since then I cannot get on to the site at all and this problem has appeared.

I guess that I could delete the NavBars all together but I'm not convinced that by restarting that I will have overcopme the problem for good.

Thanks
    Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeff the ref:

Thanks
    Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you provide the url of the site please?

certainly can, it is

www.nordenhousesurgery.co.uk

Thanks, Jeff