Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default pixlr from autodesk

http://pixlr.com/
    can be used online also.
    I tried online version .
    you need to have a free account to unlock more possibilities.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pixlr holidays 2.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	53.9 KB 
ID:	105520  

Default Re: pixlr from autodesk

Interesting program and implementation. There is one filter that iPhones have that I would love to see for Windows/Android, a really realistic watercolor filter. I have seen photos taken with iPhones with this filter (cost about $2-3) that look so convincing. I have not seen anything like it.

That's a great find, germaine.

Very useful for those who don't have other programmes with features that allow photo editing/manipulation.

And it's FREE.

Featured Artist on Xara Xone . May 2011
    . A Shield . My First Tutorial
    . Bottle Cap . My Second Tutorial on Xara Xone

Hello garmine, thanks for sharing, pixlr, i am also using pixlr from last 4 year. because it has some similar function which photoshop have, as i cannot afford real photoshop i always use to edit my pics on pixlr, But recently this pixlr editor was acquired by autodesk, and they have put some monthly subcription to unlock some real function.
    Recenlty some one has lauch a similar version same like pixlr names as toolpic, But that is way too far good function than pixlr, with our registration and also free. This Photoshop Online free editor has many new function which a paid pixlr also do not have, Like the one which i like is special effect which we can direclty apply on the pics, other function which i like is applying animation to our pics, it has many template which which we can apply on pics, people use pixlr, will get the difference on the first site.

we can only hope there will continue to be a free version. Photoshop also started to have a free online photoshop I was in during 2 or 3 years and afterwards they changed the name and it became paid.
    As for pixlr online I was impressed how quickly it worked online even with big images, and all the possibilities it has.
    I did a quick trial with collage, here a very reduced example.
    greetings

Name:	collageresized 600x600.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	181.6 KB 
ID:	105544  

just find out that photoshop online still exist but there is no longer storage available and it is limited in size and extensions
    http://www.photoshop.com/tools

Name:	sketchphotoshop onlineedited2.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	137.6 KB 
ID:	105545  

Hi rockbanknetwork thanks for the photoshop alternative
    I have been doing some tests in toolpic and must say I was very surprised all it can do.
    It comes very handy for me.Following lessons I can use all those tools in school and at home.
    I haven t tried gifs will do it one of those days.