Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default cycle 5 widget manipulation

Hi there,
    having just found a thread regarding widget manipulation i'm wondering if the size of the text box that runs along the bottom of the picture can be made smaller. Its obscuring to much. I realize the opacity can be changed but i would really like to be able to adjust this box size.

Cheers
    Stuart

Default Re: cycle 5 widget manipulation

Just found this for the nivo slide show, thought I would just have to change name but replacing nivo with cycle of cycle 5 or any other combination I can think of doesn't hide the bar and leave the text.

<style>
    .nivo-caption {background: none;}
    </style>

Stuart, the detail to change in Cycle 5 would be that for the Caption Bar widget I used:

<style>
    .ss2_wrapper .slideshow_box {
    height: 12.5%;
    width:50%;
    left:25%;
    background: #AC2877;
    opacity: 0.6;
    }
    </style>

You would firstly change the size of the Heading text in the Xara widget as this is saved as a graphic and so can't be easily manipulated.
    Secondly, change the height, width and left percentages so the caption is positioned to your taste.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Many thanks
    Stuart