Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can't see parts when I preview

I just drew a rectangle on my page and when I preview it is not there. What's going on?

Thanks

Default Re: Can't see parts when I preview

What layer is it on? It will only share if it is on the MouseOff layer.

Page background

OK. The image and content needs to be on the MouseOff layer.

I don't quite understand how this happened. I've always just put shapes where I want them on the page and they've always shown up. Did I do something to cause this?

Yes Gowa, you're obviously placing the rectangle on the wrong layer as already pointed out. Perhaps you could attach your xar file, it makes it far easier to say what you're doing wrong.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

There's no caveat to say that images cannot be placed on the Page Background and that they will not display when previewed. You can and they do, though I personally don't recommend it as the PB needs to be unlocked to do so which makes the PB itself easy to accidentally move off position.
    The Pasteboard Background is a different matter. They won't show unless they are 'touching' the Page Background and 'Clip to page edges' is disabled in Web Properties.

I agree with Egg, post your file for folks to check - otherwise it's all a guessing game.