Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Web Designer 10 Premium, Simple web site testing Page and Supersite Transitions

Everything works as intended in Internet Exlorer, but not Chrome.

http://jackclements.magix.net/SimpleTransitions_v10/

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Web Designer 10 Premium, Simple web site testing Page and Supersite Transitions

I've moved this to the web design chat area instead of the web gallery. the page transitions work fine for me in Chrome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Web Designer 10 Premium, Simple web site testing Page and Supersite Transitions

Thanks, Angleize.
    It displays (animates) totally different in IExplorer.

re install 02.web

Love the templates simply best template I already use 3 on my own websites.

Checked chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 works just as it does in IE and firefox. What is the difference you are seeing in chrome?
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Works for me in Firefox, Chrome, and IE. Kind of dodgy in Chrome when pressing the circles.

"Checked chrome Version 39.0.2171.95"
    I'm running that version as well. I don't have a screen recorder so I'll try to explain.

With IE, when going to the next page, the current page has the surface of its rectangle facing the viewer and fades out as to rotates 90° clockwise (so you see the "edge" of that rectangle just before it disappears and the new page appears with its rectangle's edge in the center and fades in as it rotates 90° clockwise so that the new page's rectangle's surface faces the viewer. This really portrays a 3D effect with the illusion of depth.

With Chrome, when going to the next page, both pages appear at once (you are viewing the next page's "backside" with its page number on the right). Then both pages rotate 180° in unison (the current page fades out and the new page fades in)