Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Import flash to Xaraweb Design

By the way are you getting the same results in other browsers?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Have you other placeholders on your page? If so there could be a missing (") or closing tag </> or something else in the placeholder code that only causes an issue in the browser after you add the flash. Check any placeholders for code errors.

Hi thanks now it is working if I publish website site and view with any browser...www.processequipment.com.au However from Xaraweb file-->preview web page it shows the endif...see attached...process 1 is the actual edit page and process 2 is the file--->preview web page display
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	process 1.PNG 
Views:	85 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	104518   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	process 2.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	104519  

Good news then Henry

I suspect, though I don't really know, is that it was caused by the object tags in the resultant file. Apparently there needs to be two nested object tags, the first for IE and the nested one for all other browsers. This confusses IE. What version of IE have you installed?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

i start with a new page ...no other place holders or tags.....it now works with all browsers but it does not display in Xaraweb with file-->preview web page it shows the endif...see attached process2 example