Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default What do I have to do?

I have a web-document with 3 pages 1, 1a, 1b.
    When I upload it, all 3 pages will be uploaded, but when I look at the page 1, I can’t see, how to go to the pages 1a and 1b?

Default Re: What do I have to do?

Do you mean that there are no buttons on page 1?

I'm assuming you don't have or want buttons to navigate to the different pages.

To be able to scroll up and down, you invoke Utilities > Web Export Options... > Supersite > Vertical.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Or put a link to the next page at the bottom of page 1, page 1a and page b, then link back to page 1.

1. Do you mean that there are no buttons on page 1?
    Yes

2. I'm assuming you don't have or want buttons to navigate to the different pages. To be able to scroll up and down, you invoke Utilities > Web Export Options... > Supersite > Vertical.
    Sorry, as I have a totally different language-version, I can’t find your suggestions ? Supersite / Vertical ??? ( I don’t mind buttons)

3. Or put a link to the next page at the bottom of page 1, page 1a and page b, then link back to page 1.T
    his I know, but I thought it should go automatically

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Supersite.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	104427

From the English Help file:

Enabling Supersites

Open the Web Export Options dialogto view the Supersite options. "Utilities" > "Web Export Options". Or else right click on your page and open the Web Properties dialog and then click on "Website" > "Web Export Options".

Web Export Options

The Web Export Options dialog allows you to choose how you want your website to be published. You can choose between exporting your website as a Conventional Website (with a separate HTML file for each page), where you click through the pages using conventional navigation, or a Supersite (the whole site in a single HTML file) which lets you present your website with animated transitions between pages, or as a vertical or horizontal arrangement of pages, which users can swipe through on mobiles and tablets.
    The default setting for the dialog is Conventional Website.
    See Supersites for more details on adding transitions and display options.

About Supersites

Modern web browsers support many advanced HTML5 and CSS3 effects, allowing much more dynamic and visually exciting websites to be created.
    Supersites use these effects to allow you to add dynamic animated page transitions and display options to your webpages as a user clicks through the navigation on your website.
    Supersite animations are hardware accelerated, which is supported by almost all modern browsers, including those on phones and tablets, to ensure a fast and smooth animation.
    Whilst Supersites are not appropriate for large or complex websites, they are especially suitable for smaller sites, or for web documents, presentations and anywhere where a slideshow style of content might be called for. Presentations are always published as supersites.
    Vertical or horizontal display options allow the viewer to scroll through the pages using a mouse, or else swipe through pages when using a tablet or other mobile device. The pages are presented as a single scrolling list. Alternatively a selection of Page Transitions offer a large range of transitions to choose from.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you

Thank you
    it seem our program is different to yours, there is no "supersite", only conventional site

As far as I know, the German Firm of "Magix" owns Xara, but our programm is called "Magix Web-Designer 10" and is based on "Xara" , but it seems to be, not exactly the same.

I might have to ask the "German Support" by Magix

I am sorry that there seems to be the difference.
    The Xara web site indicates that XWD10 can create Supersites as well as XWD10P (Premium).

Acorn

Hello Volki

There are two versions of Web Designer, the basic version (the version you probably have) and Web Designer Premium. Premium has the supersite option (Both Xara and Magix).

But you can use navigation buttons to go from page to page. These are not automatic unless you use one of the templates or add a navigation bar from the Insert > From Content Catalog > Page Elements & Widgets > Navigation Bars.