Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How do I disable Supersite???

I am rebuilding a site in Xara Pro X10 and I do NOT have the option to set the publish to Conventional site.
    www.treysullivan.com The supersite box is lit but the conventional site is not.
    Can someone help? Not the links are all screwed up. I converted 3 pages and they are vertical and the links are going to the old pages.
    Pic attached...
    Thanks,
    Mike P

I had to delete 2 pages and just upload the index page. How the heck do I get rid of this option, supersite, all together?
    Mike P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	supersites.JPG 
Views:	201 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	104403  
    Last edited by mikepal; 23 October 2014 at 11:16 PM.

Default Re: How do I disable Supersite???

Welcome to TalkGraphcics

Check the Conventional Website option.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphcics

Check the Conventional Website option.
    A
    Thanks for the reply BUT as you can see if you looked at the image, the Conventional website option is NOT available.
    Mike P

Go to Utilities > Web Properties > Website and is the "Presentation Website" option checked at the bottom? If so, uncheck it and you will be able to change it back to a conventional website.

Thanks
    Rob

I never knew that.

I'm having the same problem - grayed out conventional website check box. The "presentation site" is not on. Anyone knows how to disable supersite?

After messing around randomly on the web properties options, the conventional website option is back. Not quite sure, but it seems that either it has something to do with the underline text links option, or there must be a title for the page, or something...

I just want to export one single page among many pages. I remember it can be done simply by "export" the page as html in the past. But now it seems I'm forced to export the whole site. Then what's the "export website" option doin there? Com'on, Xara. This doesn't make any sense when you already have a export website option and yet deprive the users of the old way of single-page export.

Is it just me or is the web page export part function really screwed up? I just tried to set up a new one-page project with "clip to page edges" enabled, yet the exported html didn't clip the page, instead it rendered everything on the page. I'm thinking about getting back to X9 now.

*Status update: I've installed X9 and tested it again, so it was impossible to export one single page either. Weird. I thought it was doable in X9. But anyhow, it doesn't make much sense to have redundant site export functions in Xara, IMO. It'd be better if the export list can export only one - or selected pages of html, just like PDF export.

*Correction 2: I checked the manual and found out the edge clip would not work unless the page has a color. Solved. My apologies. But this obviously should be designed to be "idiot-proof" though, IMO. Otherwise people like me would easily get confused.
    Last edited by wall; 30 January 2015 at 05:35 AM.

Lucky there's a manual, phew