Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Image scroll

Default Image scroll

I hope I am posting in the right section of the forum.

I am trying to use auto scroll image in Xara to display customer logo's. I tried this software http://www.*******.com/product/javas...lingimages.htm

After placing all images and done with the basic design on *******, it allows me to use their code in head and body section
    <--This goes in Head Section-->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/stscode.js"></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/scroller.css"/>

<--This goes in Body section-->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/scroller.js"></script>

I placed one square box on xara page, pasted above code in the placeholder tab in web properties. When I run preview, square box is not displayed in preview.

Any help? TIA.

Default Re: Image scroll

Quote Originally Posted by archana View Post
    <--This goes in Body section-->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="js/scroller.js"></script>

I placed one square box on xara page, pasted above code in the placeholder tab in web properties. When I run preview, square box is not displayed in preview.

Any help? TIA.
    Nothing appears as all you have added is a script, which doesn't display.

I think you are supposed to include links to all of your images as well and enclosethem all in a wrapper DIV.

Looking at the code on the sample page, there is a lot more for you ot do before you will get this working.
    Srry I'm not helping much as I do not download things without an upfront explanation of what you are to do and this site doesn't offer any explanation whatsoever.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Image scroll

Acorn, Thank you for your reply. I assume stscode.js carries the link of images. I was using front end software so think JavaScript web scroller 2.3 which creates this JS files. Is there any alternate way to do this in Xara? I even tried your Infinite Carousel.web, it displays all images on one page with no scrolling. Looks like I am about to give up.