Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Trying to make animation page

Hello all I'm trying to make an animation page with the text being animated. Everything seemed to look all right as I select make an animation that when I have made a few pages the selecting tool will not bring up the handles on each side it is very odd and yet I made one about a week ago so something is not right.

Any assistance appreciated as I have not used the program for a few months and I am still only new To finding out the potential of it.

Is it any tutorials on this as well.

I am using photo or graphic designer 9

Is there any reason or need to upgrade to version 10 while I'm at it seems I'm posting a message.

Thank you for the previous help in the past, regards Mark

Default Re: Trying to make animation page

Mark I don't think you need to upgrade unless you want to. Yes there are a few changes but you have all you need without upgrading.

Find and click this button, Name:  Clipboard01.png
Views: 149
Size:  2.2 KB it will toggle on and off your selection handles.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I'm trying to make a banner animation 760x 90 and can't get the width and length to show up, that's my problem. The suggestion is already ticked in the last reply from Wizard

If you go Utilites / Options / Page Size you can set the page to any required size. As for the problem you're having, the best way to get help would be to attach your xar file.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

What size is the maximum for a banner for a website? I know it sounds a bit silly to ask the. As regard to the size yes I found that when I went back to one of the members who wrote a detailed way to make an animation.

The size he made the animation was 468x 60 but it seems to look too small. Anyway all plug on. Thank you for the reply

You can make the banner any size you wish, if it's going on your website. If you want to use it as a Google Ad say, best look at their recommendations. See HERE
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Do as Egg suggests and you have to choose "custom" to get the values to show. Other than that email me your xar and I'ii see.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Thank you very much for the input, it's a bit strange because without showing of other things that people make maybe with other programs I have been making them bigger but without knowing the actual size the last one was about 900 in length and when displayed in a graphic window of chat it didn't seem to be showing up as well as others, maybe they resize it when you upload it as everything has to be approved beforehand, anyway I'll see how it goes as I made one yesterday or started to about 500 x 90 about 7 PM I will try to finish today.

Larry I thought you were going to connect up the other day? Thank you for all the help, regards Mark PS I still haven't got the fonts installed because when I click on it to font brings up another program and displays a graphic of the actual font because it is the birthday font so don't know why can't install, the same goes with all the others.

Yes I had intended to but got busy and fofgot, sorry. I' m still willing. When would you like to try again? I hope I don't forget again.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Any time you want to day because I will be at the dentist tomorrow