Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question multiple rectangles as buttons - with MouseOver - How to keep MouseOver separated?

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been working with Xara. Even though much too late I still want to contribute my deepest thoughts of respect to Soquili and his family. A tremendous loss to the community.

Running X9 Pro currently.
    I'm setting up a documentation site for which I want to use multiple rectangles layed over a screenshot as buttons linked to their respective page.

My problem is that when MouseOver-ing over 1 singel button, all the other buttons high light or MouseOver also.
    So at first I thought maybe I need a separate 'MouseOver' layer per button, but on another page it is working as it should.
    Problem is I can't see any difference - Nevertheless the behavior is very different??

Can somebody point out my mistake or help me onwards with this?

Thanks a lot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2014-10-02 22.19.56.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	104117  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Erwin Panen

Default Re: multiple rectangles as buttons - with MouseOver - How to keep MouseOver separated

Erwin, I am sure your sympathy will be received in the way is was offered.

Change your "MousOver" Layer name to MouseOver.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat