Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Image size incorrect when importign into gallery widget

Quote Originally Posted by boomish View Post
    OMG thank you so so much, that looks fantastic...!! I shall pm back when it's done, wow I really can't thank you enough..
    I've done a very similar thing here - just added the slide show controls to the images. This way you can add images of any proportion - not just landscape or portrait images the same size.
    http://www.mylandscapes.co.za/my_lan..._portfolio.htm

Quote Originally Posted by letsgofishing View Post
    I've done a very similar thing here - just added the slide show controls to the images. This way you can add images of any proportion - not just landscape or portrait images the same size.
    http://www.mylandscapes.co.za/my_lan..._portfolio.htm
    A very good demonstration; the one difference is I didn't group my frame into the picture so the thumb can show the framed picture but the display is against the image itself.
    Our approach is better than the widget as we are is complete control.

I appreciate Xata package these things so there are galleries of options.
    The applications, however, are for designers (the clue is the word Designer in their names) so Xara should engage with more tutorials on how to create a stretchy button, or construct a carousel, using pure Xara function; it must be in their interest.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    A very good demonstration; the one difference is I didn't group my frame into the picture so the thumb can show the framed picture but the display is against the image itself.
    Our approach is better than the widget as we are is complete control.

I appreciate Xata package these things so there are galleries of options.
    The applications, however, are for designers (the clue is the word Designer in their names) so Xara should engage with more tutorials on how to create a stretchy button, or construct a carousel, using pure Xara function; it must be in their interest.

Acorn
    Agreed Acorn - it would help a lot of users if Xara would tell users to construct thier own carousel - there have been multiple posts on how to use 3rd party carousels...