Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Illustrator Work

Hi there all at talkgraphics, i'm Jimmy. I just come across this site today and had to join up seeing i love to use Illustrator and speak to like-minded artistic people. I would like to show a few recent pieces made in Illustrator and see what you good folks think.
    Look forward to getting to know some of you around the forum and learn a thing or two.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	transformers_sideways_by_govectorz-d7q43tn.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	203.1 KB 
ID:	103757

Name:	esp_ltd_james_hetfield_truckster_electric_guitar_by_govectorz-d7t7sww.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	103758

Name:	robo_cam_by_govectorz-d7sw9nw.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	174.4 KB 
ID:	103759

Name:	tag_heuer_gulf_edition_by_govectorz-d7shpxw.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	203.6 KB 
ID:	103761

Default Re: Illustrator Work

Welcome to TalkGraphics GOvectorZ

Most of us here use Xara Designer Pro X or other Xara products, and we create many similar images.

That said, these are quite excellent. Thank you for sharing and we would love to see more of your work.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Welcome to TalkGraphics GOvectorZ

Most of us here use Xara Designer Pro X or other Xara products, and we create many similar images.

That said, these are quite excellent. Thank you for sharing and we would love to see more of your work.
    Thanks for the reply and yes after having more of a look around, i see that Xara seems to be the main program of choice so probably not the right place for me (no offense meant at all). I just thought i struck it lucky by finding a forum of Illustrator users to learn from, etc. Again, thanks for the reply and i dare say i will pop back from time to time.

No problem. Glad you stopped by.

Download a free fully functional 30 day trial version of Designer Pro X10. The gradient transparency features alone can run circles around Illustrator. Plus you can do photo edits, publish documents, create fantastic websites and create incredible images like these. http://www.xara.com/us/gallery/ All in one program.

Your work is great and I mean that! Yes this is an Xara site but we love all vector drawings and we have an area for both Corel & Adobe products. Now they are right down in the bowels here in TG and I would love to see more of your work posted in the Illustrator area. Think your Transformer and watch are superb drawings and the background sets the watch off brilliantly.
    Design is thinking made visual.

Quote Originally Posted by Albacore View Post
    Your work is great and I mean that! Yes this is an Xara site but we love all vector drawings and we have an area for both Corel & Adobe products. Now they are right down in the bowels here in TG and I would love to see more of your work posted in the Illustrator area. Think your Transformer and watch are superb drawings and the background sets the watch off brilliantly.
    Thanks for the kind words and i will have a look more at the Illustrator section. Again, thanks.