Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello all.i am new here as well to the world of graphics...more specifically to paintshop pro.i was using mgi's photosuite 3 but found that was somewhat limiting..lol now the only thingz that seem to be limited is my imagination and knowlage of how to use psp. i have looked around.yall got great talent.keep it up
    IP

Hello all.i am new here as well to the world of graphics...more specifically to paintshop pro.i was using mgi's photosuite 3 but found that was somewhat limiting..lol now the only thingz that seem to be limited is my imagination and knowlage of how to use psp. i have looked around.yall got great talent.keep it up
    IP

Wilmington, NC USA and Daejeon, South Korea

Welcome to the forum, Delusionz...we're happy you've joined us.

If we can be of help, feel free to ask. We'll do our best to point you in the right direction.

Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    Joelle

The sandcastles of our lives are nothing when compared to the tides of our destinies.
    IP

Welcome Delusionz! Feel free to post any of your work and ask questions. I enjoy seeing how others are using PSP.

Carolyn [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]
    IP