Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Possible Bevel Tool Bug?

Using Designer Pro X10 and playing with the bevel tool, I noticed the interactive controls disappear from the object.
    Draw a simple rectangle and apply bevel - drag inward and the light angle interactive arrow will sometimes be there but often
    disappears. You can still select light angle from the info bar, but should still be able to use the interactive tool.
    Glenn

Default Re: Possible Bevel Tool Bug?

Quote Originally Posted by glenngosack View Post
    Using Designer Pro X10 and playing with the bevel tool, I noticed the interactive controls disappear from the object.
    Draw a simple rectangle and apply bevel - drag inward and the light angle interactive arrow will sometimes be there but often
    disappears. You can still select light angle from the info bar, but should still be able to use the interactive tool.
    Glenn, I think the trick is to reclick on the bebel part of the object.
    I usually lose the light angle and I restore it that way.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Possible Bevel Tool Bug?

that does appear to work - thanks
    Glenn