Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: combine shapes

Default combine shapes

What am I doing wrong or not doing that causes my "combine shapes" option to only have one choice--"shape" I need "intersect shapes".
    Thanks,
    pslane

Default Re: combine shapes

Could you do a screen grab of this pslane, or supply a xar / web file.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Sounds a bit odd. Are you sure you have all the shapes selected? Your xar file as Egg suggested would help.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by coldwetnoz View Post
    What am I doing wrong or not doing that causes my "combine shapes" option to only have one choice--"shape" I need "intersect shapes".
    Thanks,
    pslane
    I would think you are only selecting one object.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Yes, Shape isn't an option in the Combine Shapes sub menu. Did you mean "Add Shapes"?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Are you sure you have all the shapes selected?
    I think this was my problem. So I just went ahead to the next step and carried on! If I ever get this done I will show it to you.

Thank you all,
    pslane